One plus 7 pro: The OnePlus 7 Pro mobile features a 6.67″ (16.94 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels.Runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core processor with 6 GB of RAM.
For graphical performance, this phone has got an Adreno 640 GPU. Onboard storage is at 128 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to One plus mobiles.
Phone’s main highlight
- The One plus 7 pro has the so-called “Fluid AMOLED’ display” with a QHD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate and support for HDR 10+ content. Isn’t it amazing right? This phone is giving a tough competition to companies like Samsung and Huawei when it comes to display. With the 90Hz refresh rate, it makes the phone more fast and smooth.
- The most interesting stuff is the pop-up selfie camera. It’s a 16Mp (f/2.0) shooter. The company has said that it can work around 300,000 times, somewhat around 150 times per day till 5 years. Pretty cool right? Another interesting feature is that whenever the front camera is open and it has sensed that it is about to all it automatically closes it.
- It has 30W the so-called “Warp Charger”.
- Although the phone has a triple camera setup it still fails to impress the audience with good dynamic range or the contrast levels. This mobile has a 48MP + 16MP + 8MP camera with OIS. It can give better photos if the pixel mod camera comes out for this device.
- Since it has a 90Hz refresh rate display it consumes more battery. There is an option of changing it manually to 60Hz to save battery. This problem could be solved through OS update if the company uses dynamic refresh rates where it is not required.
- The speaker quality is not that great. The sound is neither clear nor loud, but it’s ok.
- Yes, you are right it doesn’t have a headphone jack. This will not allow you to listen to music while charging since you have the option for type-c earphones.
- Though it has a glass back it doesn’t support wireless charging at this price range.
Variants: Almond, Mirror Grey, Nebula Blue